Before we go ahead with the resetting of the Bellsouth email password, you should keep in mind that the steps are valid for @bellsouth.net, @att.net, @flash.net, pacbell.net, @sbcglobal.net, swbell.net, @wans.net, @prodigy.net, snet.net, and @nvbell.net.
So, if you are using any of the above-mentioned email services, then here is how you can reset the password for your Bellsouth email:
1. Go to the official site of the company and find an option that says ‘email reset’.
2. Select the option named ‘password’ under forgot user ID/password section.
3. Type in your Bellsouth net email login address and your last name. Click ‘Continue’.
4. Choose a method of getting the temporary password.
5. You are going to receive a password via email or text message. Choose any of these options and press 'continue'.
6. Once you find that password, enter the same and continue.
7. Now, you should create a new password, preferably alphanumeric. Once created, you can confirm the password and select 'continue'.
In order to reset your Bellsouth email login password with security questions, here is what you will have to do:
1. In between the password reset process, you will come across a point where you will be asked to create a security question. Answering this question will allow you to access your email.
2. Choose 'I'll answer my security question' followed by entering the question.
Now, the security has been added to a security question.
BellSouth Email Settings Outlook | BellSouth Email Account | BellSouth Email Settings